Contract Disputes · Corporate Dissolution · Employment Law Issues
Trust A Firm That Puts Your Needs First
The Law Firm of Peters & Wasilefski is recognized for providing aggressive, responsive and personalized legal services for individuals, businesses and insurers in Pennsylvania. We offer a wide range of business services, helping our clients manage their assets and resolve any disputes that arise. Our objective is to successfully meet our business clients’ needs, while forging enduring relationships.
Comprehensive Business And Corporate Law Services
Based in Harrisburg, and serving throughout Pennsylvania, our attorneys provide a variety of business-related legal services, including:
- Business formation and dissolution: We will help you set up or restructure your business with the appropriate business entity that will meet your needs and protect your interests. We can also help you dissolve a business or sell it to a third party.
- Business torts: We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to matters involving business torts, such as defamation, intellectual property theft or unfair competition.
- Small-business services: Our attorneys understand the needs of small businesses and can assist you with any contractual issues, employment concerns or other disputes that arise in your day-to-day operations.
- Employment law: From drafting of employment manuals to labor contracts and litigation, we provide experienced employment law counsel and representation.
- Business litigation: We provide aggressive, innovative and effective legal representation for businesses involved in commercial contract disputes, executive employment litigation and other lawsuits.
We also provide quality legal representation in cases involving:
- Civil rights litigation
- Partnership law, including dissolving partnerships
- Franchise law
- Environmental litigation
- Administrative licensing law
- Other civil litigation matters
Can Your Business Disputes Be Resolved Amicably?
We understand that you want to resolve your dispute quickly and at as little cost as possible. If a legal dispute arises, we will assist you in resolving it through alternative dispute resolution. By using mediation or arbitration, it allows our clients to have control over the outcome of their case, while reducing the time and cost of court. Our attorneys also are available to act as mediators or arbitrators. If litigation is necessary, we will fully and aggressively protect our clients’ interests.
Serving Our Clients’ Interests; Call Today To Learn More
Our firm is committed to protecting the best interests of our clients. We understand that business relationships are often complex, and we honor and protect all such relationships in an ethical manner. Contact our firm to discuss your business law needs. You can call us at 717-260-3483. You will have the security of knowing that you are being represented by a team of experienced professionals.