Legal Support for Insurance, Businesses and Individuals
Selecting An Appropriate Entity For Your Business
Creating the right corporate structure for a startup or expanding business is critical to a venture’s success. The Law Firm of Peters & Wasilefski has been providing innovative, knowledgeable legal advice and representation for new and growing businesses throughout south central Pennsylvania since 1978.
Our attorneys welcome the opportunity to discuss your business plans and goals. We will fully explain the options that may be best for you and help you understand the implications of each choice. We will never pressure you into making a particular decision about what structure is best for your business. While we provide information and make recommendations, the final decision is always yours.
If you are in the start-up phase of a business, or if you need to restructure your current entity, contact us to schedule a consultation. We’re not a one-size-fits-all law firm. We’ll help you get it right because our goal is to forge an enduring relationship as you grow.
How We Help
We are adept at assisting our clients with a comprehensive range of services, including the establishment of:
- LLC startups —limit your personal exposure
- Partnerships — From initial agreements through dissolution
- C corporations and S corporations — The right tax structure makes a difference
- Franchise licensing — Full legal services, including property leases
- Food and liquor licenses — Working with governmental agencies to help you succeed
- Professional service providers — Doctors, dentists and other licensed professionals
- Restructuring — Changing your business structure as you grow
Contact our offices to schedule a consultation about ways we can help you establish the business structure that is right for your new or growing business. You can reach us in Harrisburg at 717-260-3483 or call us toll free at 866-830-1116.