Legal Support for Insurance, Businesses and Individuals
Legal Support For Small Businesses
As a small business, The Law Firm of Peters & Wasilefski understands the needs of and legal strategies available to small businesses in south central Pennsylvania. We offer the experience and resources of a large law firm while providing each client with personalized and attentive legal services.
Our lawyers can answer your questions, address your concerns and help you pursue your business goals, whether in transactional work, negotiation or in the courtroom. Contact our law firm to set up a consultation to discuss your business’s needs.
Helping You Meet Your Goals And Protect Your Interests
Our practice is dedicated to providing small businesses in our area with the local, personalized assistance they need with any of the issues that might arise in their business, including:
- Creating and forming the small business structure that meets your needs, such as partnerships, LLCs and corporations
- Dissolution of small businesses as well as sales and mergers
- Business succession planning for family businesses
- Corporate documents and regulatory filings
- Business disputes and litigation
- Employment issues and employee disputes
- Drafting and review of contracts, including vendor agreements
When you hire our firm, you will work one-on-one with a skilled attorney to resolve your legal issues and plan for the future. We offer cost-effective and innovative solutions to help you reach your goals. Our attorneys also offer alternative disputes resolution (ADR) services, such as mediation and arbitration, so clients can settle disputes without the high cost of going to trial.
Reach Out To Us For A Consultation
When your business needs assistance, our attorneys can give you the legal tools, advice and guidance you need. Contact us to arrange a Consultation. You can call us at 717-260-3483 or toll free at 866-830-1116.